Instability training is a fun way to bond with your dog, each them a new behavior and strengthen the core - which is the powerhouse of your dog’s body. Fun fitness training with the K9FITbone™ is also a great way to reduce stress, burn excess calories, and it’s a healthy “job” for your dog.
23" x 10" Balance Platform. Pump included.
Superior gripping - made for dogs. Sensory bumps provide neutral stimulation.
Includes CanineGym® Training Cards. Detailed exercise guidelines for targeted balance and strength training. Provides portability.
Agility and Dog Sports
If your dog participates in sporting dog competitions, you’ll want to make sure your dog is in prime physical condition. Core conditioning is an essential part of any athletes’ training program, including the sporting dog. Adding this strengthening activity to your dog’s cross-training activities 3-4 times a week has many benefits, including:
- Improved reaction and control
- Increased trunk and core strength
- Stabilization of weak areas
- Improved balance and proprioception (awareness of the body’s position in space)
- Increased range of motion in joints & elongation of the muscles
- Improved sensory & body awareness
- Preventing sports-related injuries
FitPAWS Training Tools may help with (but are not limited to) the training of the following sports:
- DOCK JUMPING
- DISC DOG
- CANINE FREESTYLE
- WEIGHT PULLING/DOG SLEDDING
- LURE COURSING
Sorry, there are no reviews.
Why don't you write one