FitPAWS Wobble Board
Your dog will not only develop motor-skills but will also improve its core strength as it works to maintain its center of gravity on the board. Training regularly on the FitPAWS Wobble Board is a good way to maintain strong joints, range of motion and mobility. It is an essential cross-training tool for the sporting dog and performance dog and will help keep your dog in top competitive condition.
Features a non-slip textured surface and 360 degree dynamic rotation.
The FitPAWS® Wobble Board can also be used for targeting specific limbs for weight-bearing therapy and muscle strengthening rehab. The family dog will benefit too, as you interact with your canine companion to keep it balanced on the board.
Agility and Dog Sports
If your dog participates in sporting dog competitions, you’ll want to make sure your dog is in prime physical condition. Core conditioning is an essential part of any athletes’ training program, including the sporting dog. Adding this strengthening activity to your dog’s cross-training activities 3-4 times a week has many benefits, including:
- Improved reaction and control
- Increased trunk and core strength
- Stabilization of weak areas
- Improved balance and proprioception (awareness of the body’s position in space)
- Increased range of motion in joints & elongation of the muscles
- Improved sensory & body awareness
- Preventing sports-related injuries
FitPAWS Training Tools may help with (but are not limited to) the training of the following sports:
- DOCK JUMPING
- DISC DOG
- CANINE FREESTYLE
- WEIGHT PULLING/DOG SLEDDING
- LURE COURSING
Sorry, there are no reviews.
Why don't you write one