5 out of 5 stars
These are great!! I have used these for years. A friend of ours gave the dogs some of these about 8 years ago. Honestly, I thought they were crazy when I first saw them. Boy, was I wrong. My last 4 Dobermans were the biggest power chewers, I always worried about them chipping teeth on regular bones. So, at times we used these as an extra chew alternative. The firmer surface seemed to slow them down on chewing so hard.
4 out of 5 stars
We found these to be great chews for our lab, who was a pretty aggressive chewer. It kept him busy for hours and there was no odor or mess on the carpet. He went back to it time and again. Our GSD, however, who appreciates more immediate satisfaction (like bully sticks) didn't care much for the antler. He does resort to it now and again, but only if there is nothing else available. (Just a note: as Leerburg has stated, only give the bully sticks under supervision! Most times we have to take them away when they near the end, as they do become a choking/stomach upset issue!)
Elk Antler Chews
Sourced from a trusted, farm-raised herd, Elk Antler Chews are the longest lasting chews available on the market. These naturally shed antlers won't splinter like other hard chews, and they're great for healthy teeth and gums. They're a 100% natural source of over 40 essential nutrients promoting strong bones and healthy joints.
- Trusted, farm raised elk from Minnesota
- 100% natural, no preservatives
- Great source of essential vitamins & minerals
- Supports bone, joint and muscle health
- For the toughest of chewers, no splinters
- Longest lasting chew
The advantages of these premium elk antler chews over other brands are:
- Elk are ranch raised in a safe, controlled environment where the elk are tested annually for diseases such as Chronic Wasting Disease and TB.
- Antlers are cleaned using a power washer only and then dried - no chemicals or additives!
- Edges are sanded to prevent injury.
- Ranch raised elk antler have an aroma that dogs love and a high moisture content.
- Our antlers seldom splinter because they are fresh.
The 4 inch antlers are suited for small and medium breeds. The 8 inch antlers are suitable for large and extra large breeds. Each piece of antler varies in shape.