5 out of 5 stars
This treat bag beats at least several others for reasons not immediately visible:
1) Plastic belt clip easily fits over regular and oversized belts, and waistbands
2) Belt clip is above bag
a. it's easier to clip on without moving bag material out of way
b. bag hangs below the waist, and below the hem of many jackets so you can wear a jacket and still easily reach the bag. Or hike the jacket up only a little bit. Many rain jackets go down enough to cover the bag mouth.
3) Bag is lined; can be pulled inside out to clean out crumbs, old bits of treats. On the minus side, when water gets in then it won't dry fast-see next note
4) Draw for pull string to close mouth is on the outside; no fumbling to reach it and it's easier to pull it shut when the weather turns misty/raining. The pull string closes it well enough that it wards off light rain/mist for a least a while - water will eventually collect and get in but for a walk around the block it's great.
When we buy new treat bags (because I'm stupid and left it where the dog has a new tasty chew toy) we buy these.
Train like a pro! Professional dog trainers recommend positive reinforcement to be given at the moment your dog obeys a command. The Treat Tote gives you a no fuss way to communicate, "Good Dog!" to your best pal. Fill your tote with treats, clip it onto your belt or pocket, and let the training begin.
- Reward-based training made simple
- Draw string closure secures treats inside and opens with one hand
- Clips on to a belt or pocket and keeps treats accessible
- Quality dual-layered construction
- Colors may vary
Small Treat Tote holds 1 cup or 0.25 liters
Large Treat Tote holds 2 cups or 0.5 liters