5 out of 5 stars
This produce is aces! My Aussies eat way too fast, this bowl makes them carefully pick around for every piece of kibble. I've also used it with sticky stuff like peanut butter to give them something to do when I brush them or trim their nails. Works wonders.
Our "way too smart" border collie just tipped this over and spilled out all the kibble. So if you're dog is that genius, might not work for you. My dogs have NOT figured this out in 9 months of use. Great slow food dish.
Green Slow Feeder
The Green Slow Feeder is a specially designed feeder, shaped like a tuft of grass, that turns your dog’s meal into a challenging game.
The desired amount of dog food is scattered across the feeder, and it is up to your dog to push the food out between the many blades of grass.
The Green Slow Feeder prolongs eating time significantly and reduces the risk of gulping and bloat. The result is a happier and healthier dog.
This slow feeder is designed for all dogs regardless of weight and breed. It can contain both dry and wet food. It is made of hard plastic (without phthalates) and can therefore be used outside and cleaned in the dishwasher.
“How often have I bought expensive toys for my dogs only to discover, once more, that nothing compares to the play unleashed when we are going for a walk in our neighbourhood with its lawns, ditches and mouseholes.
My dogs want to be challenged and stimulated and the key ingredient of excellent play is the hunt for food using their noses and paws.
The hunt stimulates their curiosity and spirit of adventure. Using their noses and paws, the dog’s most basic senses will be stimulated and when they find and eat the food, they are simply enjoying their prize.
Green has been developed with all of these factors in mind, and my dogs love it already. Of course, it can’t replace a walk outside but it’s wonderful to be able to continue playing and hunting when we get home.”
Frederik Lindskov, product developer
Green REGULAR Facts
- A one-piece molded feeder of hard phthalate-free plastic.
- A one-sized product weighing 728 grams and measuring 40 x 29 cm and between 5 and 10 centimeters in height.
- Consists of 43 blades of grass – all of them smoothly rounded.
- Has an outer edge allowing wet food and approx. 0.4 liter of water.
- Released world wide at the Nürnberg pet fair INTERZOO in May 2012.
- Has won a number of awards including:
Green MINI Facts
- A one-sized product weighing 400 grams and measuring 29 x 22.5 x 7.3 cm
- Height of blades of grass: between 1.5 and 5.5 cm
- Consists of 32 blades of grass – all of them smoothly rounded.
- Has an outer edge allowing wet food and approx. 0.25 liter of water.
- Available in one color – light green.
- Released world wide at the Bologna pet fair ZOOMARK in May 2013.