- Perfect for grooming
- Made of a durable, washable nylon fabric
- Quick release buckle
- 4 different types of muzzles
- Designed for short-term use
5 out of 5 stars
based on 2 reviews
Below is a picture of an adult female Malinois with a cloth muzzle. [See reviews tab for photo.] This muzzle comes in handy on visits to the vet.
These Cloth Muzzles are perfect for Grooming, Training, and Treating your dog. They are made of a durable, washable nylon fabric. The buckle for the muzzles is a quick release buckle; simply pinch to open.
This style of cloth muzzles have been a favorite of Groomers, Veterinarians and Dog Handlers for years! Our kennel manager, Cindy, used these same muzzles in her grooming business before coming to Leerburg.
By using the cloth muzzle you will reduce the risk of dog bites while still allowing your dog to be secure and comfortable
- The Standard Cloth Muzzle is designed to fit average-snouted dogs ranging in size from Chihuahuas to Giant Mastiffs and every breed in between.
- The Chow & Short-Snouted Cloth Muzzle is designed to fit Chows and other short-snouted breeds.
- The Pug-Nosed Cloth Muzzle is designed to fit any of the pug or square-nosed breeds such as a Shih Tzu, Pug, Boston Terrier, Pekingese and Lhasa Apso. *It is normal for these pug cloth muzzles to cover the dog's eyes.
- The Long-Snouted Cloth Muzzle is designed to fit thin, long-snouted dogs such as Collies, Shelties, Poodles, Afghans and Greyhounds.
IMPORTANT! ~READ BEFORE BUYING~
These Cloth Muzzles are designed for short-term use. They should be used as a temporary restraint only! Use only with direct supervision and never leave your pet unattended while wearing a Cloth Muzzle. Failure to do so could result in inhibiting the dog's panting (it's natural cooling mechanism) producing a life threatening situation. You should also be aware that most dogs can still bite while wearing an open-faced muzzle. Dogs wearing a Cloth Muzzle cannot pant or drink water while wearing them. If you are interested in a muzzle designed to be worn for extended periods of time, please check out our Imported Wire Basket Muzzles. Also read this muzzle warning.
|Standard Cloth Muzzle|
|Muzzle Size||Weight of Dog||End of Nose Circumferance|
|XXSmall||Up to 5 lbs.||3.5 inches|
|XSmall||5 - 10 lbs.||4.5 inches|
|Small||10 - 25 lbs.||5.5 inches|
|Medium||25 - 45 lbs.||6.5 inches|
|Large||45 - 60 lbs.||7.5 inches|
|XLarge||60 - 80 lbs.||8.5 inches|
|XXLarge||80 - 100 lbs.||10 inches|
|3XLarge||100 - 120 lbs.||11 inches|
|4XLarge||120 - 150 lbs.||12 inches|
|5XLarge||150 - 200 lbs.||14 inches|
|Chow & Short-Snout Cloth Muzzle|
|Muzzle Size||End of Nose Circumferance|
|Pug-Nosed Cloth Muzzles|
|Muzzle Size||Weight of Dog|
|Small||5 - 12 lbs.|
|Large||12 - 30 lbs.|
|Long-Snout Cloth Muzzles|
|Muzzle Size||Top of Muzzle Length||Weight of Dog||
End of Nose Circumference
|Small||2.5 inches||10 - 25 lbs.||4.5 inches|
|Medium||3 inches||25 - 45 lbs||5.5 inches|
|Large||3.5 inches||45 - 60 lbs||6.5 inches|
5 out of 5 stars
I have not used this one in particular but I have used similar ones. I have a doberman and I am thinking with his longer snout this might work good? Anyone have any input for me?? Or has anyone tried this one out?
5 out of 5 stars
Below is a picture of an adult female Malinois with a cloth muzzle. This muzzle comes in handy on visits to the vet.