Our pets have moved from living outdoors and eating anything to living indoors and eating commercial pet food. Feeding the same food every day may cause many of your pets' health problems.
We want our pets to live long, healthy lives. But many of our dogs and cats are dealing with seasonal allergies that eventually become year-round, itching and licking, dull coats, lots of shedding, ear infections, weight gain, cancers, and more.
Pets are what they eat! A healthy digestive system means a healthy dog or cat. With so many death concerns and so many choices of foods, treats, and supplements, what should you give your pets?
- Do you have a new pet and want to do things right to avoid problems?
- Does your pet seem to always be on antibotics or other medications?
- Are you visiting you vet more than once a year, often for repeat problems?
- Do you find all the choices -- dry, dehydrated, canned, or freeze-dried foods, raw diets, or home cooking -- overwhelming?
Let us help! Sit down with "Katie K9" and Dr. Jessica for a "straight from the guy" talk to dispel myths and learn about nutrition for pets, pros and cons of feeding options, and how to choose the best food and supplements for your cat or dog.
"Katie K9" Riopel is a well-respected dog trainer and radio personality with 30+ years of experience. Jessica Levy, DVM, is a veterinarian trained in both traditional and holistic medicine. Together they share their knowledge to help you feed your pets better. Watch today -- your pets' great health depends on it!
"Katie K9" and Dr. Jessica have a handout accompanying this DVD that you can download from the internet. Instructions available with the DVD.
- Dogs and cats are carnivores
- Pet food manufacturing
- Possible symptoms related to food
- Inferior food vs. good food
- Balance and variety over time
- Basic Supplements
- Whole foods supplements
- The overweight dog or cat
- A healthy living environment
- In closing