to Order - Phone, Fax, E-mail
- Change of Address Form
- Our Mailing Address
- The Information Needed To Process
- Methods of Payment &
- Payment for Foreign/International
- Determining Shipping Rates
- Large Volume & Heavy Orders
- Product Guarantee
- Return Policy
- Shipping Methods & Time in Transit
- Place an order online by clicking on the
buttons for any of our products.
- Orders can be called in at 715.235.6502 (USA).
- Orders can be faxed in at 715.235.8868 (USA).
off an order form and mail it to us.
- E-mail an order to email@example.com
Change of Address Form
Have you recently moved? Update your mailing address here!Top of Page
Leerburg Enterprises, Inc.
PO Box 218
Menomonie, WI 54751
- First and Last Name
- Billing Address for Credit Card used for payment
**If the billing address you provide does not EXACTLY match what your bank has on their records for your credit card, your order will NOT be processed or shipped!
** We verify all billing addresses for every order placed before it is shipped.
** If you want your order shipped to a different address, please use the SHIP TO section of the order form. Do not put your shipping address in the billing address section. This will only cause your order to be delayed.
- City, State, Zip or Postal Code, Country
- Phone Number(s)
- E-Mail Address
- Method of Payment (Visa, Discover, or MasterCard), Paypal
- Master Card, Discover Card, & Visa ONLY! No American Express accepted.
- Credit card orders need an expiration date.
- Credit card orders need an exact CVV code. If these numbers
do not match your banks
records for the credit card you are using for payment, your order
will NOT be processed or shipped. If you do not provide us with
these numbers, your order will NOT be processed or shipped.
- CVV Code
**These are 3 numbers on the back of your card, located near the signature strip.
- CVV Code
- All new customers: overnight and second day orders will require additional security checks to verify that the credit card is valid and that you are the credit card holder.
- We also must have the correct, accurate billing address for the credit card you are using for payment. This address must match your bank records for the card you are using for payment. If inaccurate information is given, your order will be delayed.
- Personal Checks or Money
Orders are fine (with
new customers and personal checks, we may elect to hold orders until
- Foreign Bank Checks or
International Money Orders drawn on a US
bank payable in US Dollars (orders not shipped until the check
or money order clears our bank).
- Foreign bank transfers - the US banks charge handling fees for us to receive this method of payment. Customers are be responsible for these transfer fees. To get information on how to wire money please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PayPal - we accept PayPal as payment on phone, email, and online orders. Your order cannot be processed or shipped until after we have confirmed your payment into our PayPal account.
- Western Union - we will accept Western Union as a payment method if you do not have a credit card or if you are in a country where we do not accept credit cards for payment. For information on western union payments you can email email@example.com.
- Wal-Mart Money Gram - We accept payments in US dollars by using a Wal-Mart Money Gram. http://www.walmart.com/cp/Money-Transfer/632044
Payment & Order Policies
- Before submitting your order, please verify
that your address is correct. This includes having correct
directional information (such as N, S, NW, SW, etc.), also correct
Apartment or Suite numbers.
- In the event that Fedex needs to correct your address,
there will be a $12 address correction fee for
orders shipped by Fedex. These are Fedex imposed fees. If Fedex charges Leerburg an address
correction fee, Leerburg will pass the charges onto the customer.
- The billing address should
be the address where your credit card statement is mailed. If the address
you entered for billing does not match exactly what your credit card
company or bank has on file for that credit card, your card will not
be approved and your order will be delayed while
we attempt to contact you.
- Once an order has been submitted and begins processing,
we may not be able to cancel it. Once an order has shipped
we are unable to cancel the order. If the order has shipped,
you must follow our Return Policy. In the
event that you place two orders in the same day, and you contact
us, we will make every attempt to combine the two orders together
you on shipping charges. If you fail to notify us in a timely manner
that you have placed two different orders, your orders will probably
be processed separately.
- If an order is returned to Leerburg due to a Refused delivery or any order that is returned marked Returned to Sender or Undeliverable (whether it be the customers choice or by an incorrect/incomplete address) will not refund any initial shipping charges. If any return shipping charges are imposed by the carrier to Leerburg we will pass these charges onto the customer. They will be deducted from any refund/credit due to the customer or charged to the credit card that was used for the initial payment if no refund/credit is due.
We guarantee our DVDs to arrive in good condition. If the DVD is damaged upon delivery, please contact us for a replacement disk.
If this DVD will not play in your DVD player, please check the following before contacting us. This disk is a DVD-R format disk. This is different than DVDs you may rent at Blockbuster or purchase at Wal-Mart. Most of those DVDs are DVD-9s and are commercially pressed in mass quantities. Our DVDs are DVD-R disks that are burned, not pressed. If you are experiencing any of the following problems it may be a compatibility problem with your DVD player.
Does your DVD skip, freeze up, jump sections, lock up, stop playing, or not play at all?
If so, you need to check to see if your DVD player is compatible with DVD-R format disks. In your manual for your DVD player it will list all formats that your machine should play (Ex: DVD+R, DVD-R, CD, CD-R, CD-RW, etc.). If you no longer have your manual for your DVD player, please go to this website to see if your machine is compatible with DVD-Rs: http://www.leerburg.com/dvd2.htm.
If your player IS supposed to play the DVD-R media, then you need to contact us with the following information:
*Make & Model of your DVD player
*VB code off of this DVD (located directly to the right of the center of the disk)
To see a complete copy of our Replacement Policy, go to: http://www.leerburg.com/dvd-prob.htm.
We guarantee our DVDs to arrive in good condition. If they are damaged or if there is a problem with the DVD, we will gladly replace the tape with a new copy of the same tape within 30 days of the date of purchase.
Because of the nature of the video business we do NOT replace one DVD for a different title. We also do NOT refund money on DVDs.
We will accept credit card payment from first time foreign customers for our video on demand. This will allow foreign customers to have instant access to our training videos.
We CANNOT accept credit card payments for first time product purchases until after we have established credit with new foreign customers.
There are a number of options on how foreign customers can pay for a Leerburg order. These options require the new customer to contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org for order and shipping instructions.
1. Customers can send payment in US dollars through Western Union. www.westernunion.com
2. If the customer has access to a Walmart store, they can send payment in US dollars by using a Walmart Money Gram. http://www.walmart.com/cp/Money-Transfer/632044
3. Customers can also send a Bank Wire Transfer of funds in US dollars. Unfortunately our US bank charges us a $65.00 fee to receive a wire transfer. This fee must be passed on to the customer.
4. We accept PayPal but only from customers who are a verified PayPal member with a validated paypal address. We will only ship paypal orders to the registered address for that paypal account.
We do have a process by which foreign customers can establish a business relationship with Leerburg and use their credit card on future orders. This process takes several months. If you are a foreign customer who is interested in learning how to establish credit and pay for products with your foreign credit card you can email email@example.com.
When will you get your order?
Below is a list of approximate times in transit for you to receive your order. Please keep in mind that we only process and ship orders Monday thru Friday. We do not process or ship orders on Saturday, Sunday, or Holidays. We make every attempt to process your order within 1 - 2 business days from the time that we receive your order. If you place a domestic (US) order for Leerburg 2nd Day Shipping or Leerburg Overnight Shipping and we receive your order prior to 12:30 pm (Central Standard Time) your order will be processed and shipped that same day.
If their are any problems with your order (i.e. billing address not verified by bank, credit card declined, incorrect credit card number, incorrect CVV code from back of card, or incorrect expiration date) your order will be delayed while we attempt to contact you regarding the problem. If we do not get the problem resolved before end of the business day, we will void the pending credit card charge and wait to hear from you.
- Leerburg Super Saver - Order processed within 1 - 2 days of receipt of your order. Normally takes 3 - 10 business days to be delivered.
- Leerburg Ground - Order processed
within 1 - 2 days of receipt of your order. Normally takes 5 - 7 business
days to be delivered.
- Leerburg 2nd Day - Order processed
same day (if received before 12:30 pm Central Time Monday thru Friday)
or the next business
day. Attempted delivery in 2 business
days. Delivery attempts can
be as late as 7pm. Deliveries cannot be made on Saturday, Sunday,
or Holidays. (Saturday delivery
is only available in a limited area for an additional charge. Call
our office at 715.235.6502 to see if it is available for your order.)
- Leerburg Overnight -
Order processed same day (if received before 12:30 pm Central Time
Monday thru Friday) or the next business
day. Attempted delivery in 1 business day. Delivery attempts are generally made
by 3pm. Deliveries cannot be made on Saturday,
Sunday, or Holidays. (Saturday delivery is only available in a limited area
for an additional charge. Call our office at 715.235.6502 to see if it is available for your order).
- FedEx Ground to Canada - Import broker, duties and taxes are the responsibility of the recipient. Delivery time is normally 5 - 8 business days.
- Priority International FedEx - Includes customs
clearance. Import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
Delivery time is
normally 3 - 5 days. Not available to all countries.
- Fedex Economy International - Includes customs clearance. Import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the recipient. Delivery time is normally 4 - 8 days. Not available to all countries.
- International Priority - Includes customs clearance. Import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the recipient. Delivery time is normally 3 - 15 days. Not available to all countries.
- International 1st Class - Includes customs
clearance. Import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
Delivery time is normally
8 - 20 days. Not available to all countries.